Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, June 18, 2012

my precious girls

2 of my precious high school girls are currently in the air flying to visit us in Boston.  I am so excited to see them and show them this wonderful town we have fallen in love with!  They are staying with us for 3 nights with tons on our to-do list so the posts may be sporadic.  I am ready to soak up my time with these precious girls before they begin their lives as college freshmen.  I will be back soon with a post from our wonderful weekend in Portsmouth, NH, a fun trip to the zoo with friends, and the adventures with Ellen and Maggie.
Untitled

*Happy birthday to my middle brother Matt!  We love and miss you.  Enjoy your special day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

soo precious. You truly invest into so many. Have a blast with your girls.