Woo hoo...today is Friday! Love that the weekend is around the corner. We have a great week planned because David's mom is coming in town tomorrow! We can't wait to see Yaya!!!
So here is our Five for Friday:
1. It has warmed up in Boston which is great for some things such as water balloons, car washes, and Frog Pond but not so great when it comes to not having Central Air in your apartment! =( We thankfully have 2 window units and fans but some days its just not enough. We have tried to really enjoy the warm weather lately though.
A little water balloon action.
Having a car wash on our sidewalk. Washing all our favorite cars, trucks, planes, and motorcycles.
Going to the Grand Opening of the Frog Pond at the Boston Commons.
2. I am so thankful for the wonderful friends I have made in Boston. I know this year would have looked a lot different if God had not placed these precious friends in my life. Loved having dinner with these two until 11:30 on Tuesday night. Such a blessing!
3. These 2 crack me up on a daily basis. There are days where I want to run as far away as possible because I don't know if I can handle one more question, one more whine, or one more tear but for the most part...I LOVE their relationship, their silliness, and their precious spirits.
Wednesday evening they realized they could both shut themselves inside the kitchen cabinet.
Thursday morning they had a busy morning...commuting to work and cleaning the showers. Austin told me its hard work being old. I told him "I hear ya brother!".
And then this morning I found Austin laying on the floor next to Miller's crib when it was time to get up because he said Miller was scared. He is truly the sweetest brother ever!
4. Tuesday afternoon we had to say goodbye to our best buddy William. William's family moved back to Nashville on Wednesday. We are so sad to see them go but thankful that we will see them soon. They are planning on coming to the Forrest Spence 5k. Saying goodbye is hard and I am already dreading saying our goodbyes in a month.
5. Yaya flies in tomorrow so we have some awesome things planned for the next week!
Whale Watching trip on Sunday.
Crane Beach on Monday.
Boston Pops 4th of July Concert on Wednesday.
We are also hoping to just wander around Boston and show Yaya the wonderful things we love to do in the summer.
Happy Friday y'all!!!