Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Boston Zoo

I realized when looking back at our pictures that I hadn't posted about a few exciting adventures we had gone on.  The first being the Boston Zoo.  We met some of our friends at the zoo on a beautiful Monday.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect and the kids were super excited to be together seeing all the animals.  I will definitely say that we like the Memphis Zoo better but we still enjoyed the Boston Zoo and are glad we went.

All the mommy's and their children.     Mamas & Babies @ the Zoo!
Love that Austin and Sebastian are holding hands in the picture below. Mamas & Babies @ the Zoo! II
Good buddies...love all the Red Sox hats!Buddies! Ebs & Miller Hi gorilla! Untitled
My precious guys.
Untitled
The boys saw a fun jeep ride and just had to ride so we piled all the kids into the jeeps and let them go. They loved it!
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Driving the jeep at the Boston zoo
Here is a little video of the jeep ride.

Truly so thankful for these precious friends!

photo copy 13

No comments: