Random Five for Friday:
1. Miller is truly like a box of chocolates...you never know what your going to get.
2. Austin loves being a big brother and is "teaching" Miller how to be a good big brother. He was showing him in this picture how to hold a little brother/sister. He truly has the best heart (majority of the time).
3. It has been hot in Boston (not down South hot but hot for Boston) so we have been enjoying popsicles on the front porch after naps.
4. Tuesday night was David's graduation/fellowship dinner. What a joy to hear my sweet husband talked about by some of the best Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeons in the world as a wonderful doctor and a terrific guy. They really enjoyed having him train with them this year and are going to miss him. It was such a special night. I am so proud of him. The picture below is of the three fellows.
5. It's time to register for the 5th Annual Forrest Spence 5k. The race will take place August 25th at Overton Park. Its going to be our best race yet. So many exciting things planned. If you live out of town you can register as a ghost runner and receive a shirt in the mail. Click on the link below to register. Hope to see you at the race!
Click here to register and learn more about the race.