Life is c.r.a.z.y! Seriously so crazy. Just a small list of the many things we have on our plate:
1. Planning a race (like planning a wedding every year...crazy!)
2. Having work done on our new house in Memphis
3. Making decisions on the new house in Memphis
4. David finishing up his fellowship training
5. Making numerous phone calls to shut things off in Boston and turn things on in Memphis
6. Working on stuff for the Forrest Spence Fund
7. Getting organized and cleaned out to prepare for the movers
8. Trying to entertain 2 little boys and keep them happy
9. Growing a baby =)
Life is c.r.a.z.y but fun at the same time. We have had some sweet moments between the craziness of life.
2 sweet brothers cuddling before bed.
Making a trip to Hingham to visit with David's Aunt Ellen for the morning.
Riding the Carousel in Hull, MA.
Life with 2 boys...never a dull moment.
Enjoying the beach in Hull, MA.
Watching my little loves throw rocks in the ocean.
My precious husband surprising me with Ray Ban's for my birthday!
Celebrating my birthday at Top of the Hub for dinner. Such a great night looking out over the city as the sun set reminiscing about the wonderful 13 months we have spent in Boston.
I hope to update a couple more times before we hit the road (1 week from today) but I may not make it. There are so many other things that need to get done when the little ones are napping that the blog may have to get a backseat. Sorry friends...hope to be back soon.