This past week has been VBS at our church. I am co-leading 3 year olds with my good friend Kelly. I am b-e-a-t! Seriously so exhausted. Between commuting on the train during rush hour with 2 little ones and then keeping up with 3 year olds for 3.5 hours and then commuting home, all I want is my bed for a long time. I am hoping I can even finish this without nodding off. So here is to my Five for Friday recap of the last week:
1. Last Friday we headed to Chick-fil-a for Dress like a Cow day with our buddies. It was so fun and this pregnant girl loved getting some free chicken. Chick-fil-a is a good 30 minute drive so we never go so it was a real treat.
2. Saturday David had to work so the boys and I headed to the Frog Pond for a little water fun.
*They look cold and miserable but I promise they loved it.
3. Saturday night was Girls Night Out with my Book Club Crew. My book club is not your typical book club...they are wild, fun, over the top and I love them. Truly going to miss these girls. We met for dinner and then dancing on the town. I was wearing a top that you couldn't really tell I was pregnant until I tried to walk behind someone to get to the bar (for water) or bathroom and then it was hilarious to see these college guys do a double take when they realized a big round belly was bumping into them and it was a girl.
4. Monday started Kids Week and Austin is in my class. It has been so much fun to experience this with him. He has been a true joy (with a few episodes here and there of him acting like a crazy man) but overall I am so glad I was his teacher.
5. And this is how I have commuted back and forth with the boys. Wearing Miller, my 2 year old, in an ergo while 17 weeks pregnant. Crazy...but its the only way I can get into downtown on the trains with all 3 of us.
And this is how I have survived 4:00 on...coffee to get me through the afternoon/evening.
*Happy Friday homies! Here's hoping to a relaxing and sleep filled 2nd to last weekend in Boston!