Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Break in Nashville - Part 1

We had a blast being in Nashville over Fall Break with our cousins.  All 6 of them are stair stepped in age so they play for the most part really well together.  We have the occasional sadness over someone leaving someone else out but for the most part they do well together.  My boys look forward to going to Nashville for weeks because they just adore their cousins.  We spend a lot of time outside because 6 kids in one house can get a little chaotic so it's nice to go outside and let them run free.
We are L.O.V.I.N.G being at the cousins!!! Untitled Untitled Untitled
My boys LOVE the power jeeps and would ride in them all day if we let them.
Untitled
Sweet Olivia was such a good helper with Maggie.  The best big cousin!
Untitled
Untitled
The little girls enjoyed riding the wagon together.  I look forward to seeing their relationship blossom over the years.
Untitled Untitled
The 3 oldest...for the most part they get along but sometimes there are some tears over toys or games played.  Both of the oldest enjoy being in charge so when they are put together and have to work it out, it sometimes doesn't play out well.  Untitled Untitled Untitled
This is the view I see most often...the 2 little ride on jeeps driving away.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Some outtakes of trying to get my 3 to take a good picture in the jeep.
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled  Untitled
We enjoyed Sweet Cece's one afternoon after picking Olivia up from school.  As my three kids and I were walking up to meet Anne and her three kids I see two people walking towards me.  Right off I realize that I am staring at Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban.  They were walking arm in arm away from Sweet Cece's in Green Hills.  Anne was standing up behind them making sure I knew who that was but I had already figured it out.  I told myself to act cool like it was nothing big to see them at the ice cream shop but really wish I had taken a picture and not "acted so cool".
Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Sweet Uncle Jon reading the 5 biggest kids a story before bed.
Untitled
The boys shared a bed and I loved going up at night to see how they were sleeping.  They were often halfway on top of each other.
Untitled Untitled
Part 2 of Fall Break in Nashville

1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

I can tell Maggie's little personality is developing...she is going to be such fun for her brothers!