Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Maggie's 8 month professional pictures

We had the kids pictures taken when Maggie turned 8 months.  I just got the digital images I ordered back last night.  Love them!
Spence (48)
Still can't believe I have 2 babies with blue eyes...both David and I are brown eyed so its fun to see my 2 littlest get the blue eyed genes from their grandmas. Spence (43)
I wanted to include 1 picture with each child with their favorite lovie because when I think of my littles growing up, I will always think of blanket, monkey, and lovie. =)Spence (13) Spence (18) Spence (27)
Thank you Elizabeth Wiggs Photography.  You truly captured the personality of each of my little loves.  So thankful!

3 comments:

Halley Williams said...

Love these! Love the one of Maggie in the yellow basket! So pretty!!

The Rohman Family said...

Love the idea of lovies in the pic...what treasured memories!

lindley said...

I love these! How wonderful!