Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, October 18, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  This little guy cracks me up every day.  This particular day he was sad because Batman can't fly.  He thinks that Batman should be able to fly. This morning he is a sad batman because he can't fly. Batman should be able to fly he says.
I think he thought our house may flood on this day.  He puts this life jacket on numerous times every day.  Not sure why but majority of things Miller does I don't understand. =)Always prepared!  You never know when a flood might happen in your home.

2. I have loved seeing the 2 littlest relationship bloom. They adore each other. Untitled

Untitled

3. Crazy to think in 11 short years this will be real life for my clan.  Austin driving with his 2 younger siblings in the passenger seat.
Untitled

4. We went to Nashville last week for Fall Break. I will do a longer post on it soon but we had the best time being with the cousins. Untitled

5. While in Nashville I had dinner with Kacee, my college roommate. So great to have a night out without kids and actually get to finish a conversation. Love this precious friend and so thankful we are still BFF's after 15 years. Such a treat to have dinner in Nashville with my college roommate!!!  15 years and still BFF's!  @kaceemcguigan

Happy Friday friends!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: