Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, October 4, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  Obviously our clan L.O.V.E.S Legos!  The boys play them all the time!  I wasn't into Legos as a child so this is a new thing for me but I am loving watching all the things Austin builds.  He builds majority of them by himself with very little help from us.
Untitled Untitled
Even Maggie likes Legos. Untitled

 2. Gigi and I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch around the corner from our house and picked out some pumpkins.
My 3 little pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.

 3. I think someone is pretty smitten with her daddy (and vice versa). IMG_9282 IMG_9286 IMG_9290 IMG_9291

4.  I LOVE seeing these little feet on my runs.
Untitled

5. We have a busy one on our hands. I was taking her 9 month pictures the other day and she was just "running" as fast as her little legs could take her.
She is also quite proud of herself for her clapping abilities.

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: