Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  Last week I opened Maggie's sock drawer and saw Forrest's pumpkin socks.  Seeing those socks took me back to those 55 days and how terribly hard but beautiful those days were with him.  Seeing the socks made me ache for him but so thankful for his life and the life of my other 3.  I was reminded all day of the life he lived and how very much he changed my life.  
One little thing can take you back in a second. The pumpkin socks did it to me today. Missing my sweet boy terribly.

2. 3+2+1 (+2 wild boys)=a fun but loud evening at our home on Sunday night. We loved having the Womack triplets, Williams twins, and triplets extended family over for dinner. Can't wait to watch these 6 grow up together. \
3+2+1=a fun but loud evening at our home tonight.  Loved having the Womack triplets and Williams twins plus families over for dinner tonight. Can't wait to watch these 6 grow up together.

3.  We watched my moms dog for her last week.  Maggie enjoyed playing in his puppy pads (they were clean).
Untitled

4. I love having boys...I never know what I am going to see when I come around the corner. A superhero having a heart to heart with his daddy. Untitled

5.  A little tease for Halloween...our family is ready for action! Untitled

Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

Looks like some serious superhero business being discussed!