1. Last week I opened Maggie's sock drawer and saw Forrest's pumpkin socks. Seeing those socks took me back to those 55 days and how terribly hard but beautiful those days were with him. Seeing the socks made me ache for him but so thankful for his life and the life of my other 3. I was reminded all day of the life he lived and how very much he changed my life.
2. 3+2+1 (+2 wild boys)=a fun but loud evening at our home on Sunday night. We loved having the Womack triplets, Williams twins, and triplets extended family over for dinner. Can't wait to watch these 6 grow up together. \
3. We watched my moms dog for her last week. Maggie enjoyed playing in his puppy pads (they were clean).
4. I love having boys...I never know what I am going to see when I come around the corner. A superhero having a heart to heart with his daddy.
5. A little tease for Halloween...our family is ready for action!
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!