Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Five for Friday - a little late

Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  I had a terrible night of sleep on Thursday night and felt pretty rough all day yesterday.  This sweet baby girl is still tucked nicely in my tummy.  We are all ready for her to come out and meet us but she seems a little too cozy.  We set an induction date of the 27th so if she doesn't join us before then than her birthday will be December 27th.

This Five for Friday will be another random assortment of pictures.

1.  Last week Austin's school had Donuts with Dad before school.  I think CMDS must have known they were combining 2 of Austin's very favorite things....his daddy and donuts.
Untitled

2.  On Monday we spent a fun morning painting at Seize the Clay.  The boys did remarkably well considering it was full of breakable objects and paint.  We had a great time.
Untitled

 3. They played jail with their babysitter Carlee the other day and made funny faces as she took their picture.
Untitled Untitled Untitled

4.  We are finishing up baby sister's room before her arrival.  My good friend Grace made this beautiful dress/coat holder.  I am so excited about hanging her baptism gown along with some of our favorite dresses.  The dresses on the far right and far left were mine when I was a baby.
Untitled Untitled
There is finally more pink in her closet.  We have had the most precious friends hand us down a lot of pink gowns, blankets, onesies, and burb cloths.  I think we are ready to bring home our precious girl now that she has some pink to wear. Untitled

5.  One of the families at Le Bonheur that the Fund is helping and I have been mentoring gave us such a special gift.  They have a 4 and 5 year old at home that helped with it as well.  They placed our logo in the middle and used the hairdryer to melt the crayons.  Truly love it!
Untitled

Happy Saturday!  Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments:

jennie brooks said...

Love the crayon thing!! That's so neat!

Melody said...

Love the painting and I know that it is something so special to you. Hope babygirl comes sooner rather than later but can't wait to hear all about it and see her!! Love you friend!

Speelman Family said...

Oh my goodness, so many great pictures in this post. Love the painting and love the coat rack, how precious. Thinking and praying for you often girlfriend. PS. Georgia's birthday is Dec. 26th, so I know just how you are feeling right about now, and we'll talk next year at this time when you are going crazy between Christmas AND birthdays! Fun, but I swear it's going to kill me every year.

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

So cute! I love all those frilly pink things!!!! And that crayon thing is so cool. Very neat. And did you say the 27th? Really? You're going to have to find that lady if she comes on the 27th! Hilarious! Hope you are doing well! XO