Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had a terrible night of sleep on Thursday night and felt pretty rough all day yesterday. This sweet baby girl is still tucked nicely in my tummy. We are all ready for her to come out and meet us but she seems a little too cozy. We set an induction date of the 27th so if she doesn't join us before then than her birthday will be December 27th.
This Five for Friday will be another random assortment of pictures.
1. Last week Austin's school had Donuts with Dad before school. I think CMDS must have known they were combining 2 of Austin's very favorite things....his daddy and donuts.
2. On Monday we spent a fun morning painting at Seize the Clay. The boys did remarkably well considering it was full of breakable objects and paint. We had a great time.
3. They played jail with their babysitter Carlee the other day and made funny faces as she took their picture.
4. We are finishing up baby sister's room before her arrival. My good friend Grace made this beautiful dress/coat holder. I am so excited about hanging her baptism gown along with some of our favorite dresses. The dresses on the far right and far left were mine when I was a baby.
There is finally more pink in her closet. We have had the most precious friends hand us down a lot of pink gowns, blankets, onesies, and burb cloths. I think we are ready to bring home our precious girl now that she has some pink to wear.
5. One of the families at Le Bonheur that the Fund is helping and I have been mentoring gave us such a special gift. They have a 4 and 5 year old at home that helped with it as well. They placed our logo in the middle and used the hairdryer to melt the crayons. Truly love it!
Happy Saturday! Hope you have a great weekend!