Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, December 28, 2012

She's here....

Marguerite Anne Spence was born yesterday, 12/27, at 5:51 pm. Maggie weighed 7 lbs 14 ozs and was 20 inches long. She is truly perfect in every way. Maggie was named after my paternal grandmother Marguerite Guy Miller and David's twin sister Anne. We are in love! We will post more when we get home from the hospital.

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow."
















5 comments:

The Rohman Family said...

Well, I would say you ARE in love! She is JUST BEAUTIFUL! Praising God for her safe and healthy arrival!

Molly Witherington said...

Brittany, baby Maggie is beautiful! She looks just like all your other babies in that first photo. Congratulations to all of you!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Praising the Lord again and again for his goodness and blessing on your family! The boys already look smitten! Maggie is beautiful! Cannot wait to bring you dinner and meet her!

Emily said...

Alleluia! Alleluia! We are so excited for your sweet family - can't wait to introduce her to Whit!

Melissa Beard said...

Ahh! I was so happy to read this! I've just been thinking about and praying for you so much these last several weeks- I know how hard they have been. I'm so happy for your little family. A little girl is a special wonder! I know your boys are in love and will be the best big brothers she could ask for. Congratulations and blessings to you and David!