A little random Five for Friday....
1. Be still my heart...aren't these the cutest little girls you have ever seen? They are the daughters of my best friend. I found some 6-9 month Forrest Spence Fund onesies and she took their picture in them. Absolutely love these 2 pictures of them!
2. My middle brother made a last minute trip to Memphis this past weekend and we LOVED having him in town. The boys wrestled and played with legos a lot.
3. Matt took these 2 pictures of the boys with his I-phone. I couldn't believe how well they turned out. These 2 have my heart.
4. My mom has been helping with the boys lately to give this momma a rest. She has done so many fun things with them. On Monday they made ornaments for the tree and today they made Gingerbread houses and reindeer cookies. The boys love doing crafts with Gigi.
5. So thankful for Austin's precious school, Christ Methodist. Yesterday they had a Happy Birthday Jesus party and each child brought in a new toy to donate to the Neighborhood Center. They then sang songs and spent time worshipping the Lord. Afterwards they went back to their class to eat birthday cake and play games and do a craft. It was such a sweet time.
Happy Friday friends! Hope you enjoy the weekend!