Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, March 4, 2013

2 months old

Sweet Maggie turned 2 months old last Wednesday.  I truly can't believe how fast time is flying.  She is doing so well.
Untitled
She weighs 11.8 and is 23 inches long.  That makes her 75% in weight and 85% in height.  That is not my normal baby...I usually have little things but this one likes to eat.
Untitled
She is still sleeping well but I had high hopes she was going to be sleeping through the night by now because she was doing so well 3 weeks ago going 7-8 hours.  She still goes about 7-8 hours.  She still takes a while to eat and is on a solid 3 hour schedule during the morning and early afternoon but then she cluster feeds at night so only goes about 2 hours between feeds from 4:00 on.  She won't take a bottle (any advice is welcome) so she is with her mommy constantly.  She is a great napper and generally very happy and content except when she's in her carseat.  She hates that thing and will not take a nap in it.  Hoping that will change because poor third child will be in it a lot.
Untitled
She loves her brothers and being held by mommy and daddy.  She is also enjoying her playmat and bouncer.  We are truly in love with our newest blessing and can't imagine life without her in it.
  IMG_8397 IMG_8401
I had the cutest helper during Maggie's photo shoot. IMG_8403
We love you Maggie Anne!IMG_8406

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her cute socks! She is so precious. Hope you are all doing well!
Trisha

The Rohman Family said...

Ok, please see this post for my advice on how to get a baby to take a bottle...it is quite hysterical, but at the time I was crying and desperate!

http://erinrohman.blogspot.com/2010/07/growing-up-is-hard-to-do.html

Brittany said...

This is too funny Erin. I may just try it. :)