Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Prayers needed

Maggie was admitted to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital yesterday with RSV and the flu. She also had a blood culture come back positive so there is something bacterial going on as well. Please pray for healing for Maggie. Please pray for rest, peace, and comfort for David and I. Please pray for our boys as they are not with us. Thank you.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Praying for beautiful Maggie!!

Laura Matthews said...

You don't know me but I follow your blog via Lauren Scrugham, a good friend...One of my 5 month old twin boys was hospitalized with RSV back in January...we had never dealt with it before (and have 2 older boys). It is scary, but I know you are in good hands and I am praying for your sweet family. We have dealt with so much illness this winter it has been crazy! Hugs to you and your precious baby girl.

Emily said...

Praying for all of you!