Another random Five for Friday but that is kind of the point so here you go...
1. He truly is a ham. If I'm not about to strangle him from his antics than I am dying laughing. He has such a dynamic personality. Just praying that personality is used for God's glory and it doesn't get him in trouble one day.
2. I think David fell in love with another woman and I am ok with it. She has stolen his heart.
3. Maggie went this long one night. I was rejoicing and felt so refreshed the next morning. Unfortunately it was a fluke and she hasn't done it again. Now that I know she can do it I am struggling with her not going longer. Trying to remind myself that I will miss the middle of the night feeds one day but right now this girl is t.i.r.e.d.
4. I am going to try and make this wreath this weekend. Hoping its not terribly difficult. Can you tell I'm ready for Spring?
5. We also have high hopes to find our next car this weekend. Its time folks...I know a lot of people are against the "mom car" but I am sooo ready for it. The pilot is just not cutting it. I have to lift her over the boys seats or go through the front seat to get her in and everytime it wakes her up as I shove and push her car seat down. I have also taken Miller out of the car before to get Maggie and he has taken off running down the sidewalk. Not a great moment as a mom when you are trying to decide whether you chase the 2 year old or leave the newborn in the car as your 4 year old yells that his brother is running away. Crossing our fingers we can find the one we like/need for a good price.
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!