Five for Friday - 5 baby items I currently can't live without:
1. The nap nanny. I know it has been recalled but this thing is a lifesaver. We keep it on the floor so even if she did roll out (which she can't because she is swaddled up so tightly) she wouldn't hurt herself because she wouldn't fall far.
2. The miracle blanket. I have used this thing with all 3 kids and I love it! It looks like a straight jacket but its the only type of swaddle that will keep my kids in it. They sleep so well in that thing.
3. A wubb a nubb paci. I didn't have this thing with the boys but it has also been great. It makes finding the paci in the car while driving so easy because you just reach for the animal. It also can be propped up and tugged just right that it doesn't fall out as easily. She has a dog and a giraffe. The boys picked out the animals.
4. The ergo. Couldn't live without this thing. She loves it! She is so content and barely makes a peep when she is in it.
(She's inside it in this picture.)
(This is my view of the top of her head when she is in the ergo.)
5. Aiden and Anais blankets. They are made of muslin so they are breathable and can stretch. They are great to wrap around her when its cool but not cold. We use them all the time.
Happy Friday friends!