We are still currently at Le Bonheur. Maggie was doing really well on Thursday evening and Friday morning but unfortunately had some minor setbacks yesterday. This is the beast of RSV and then you add in the flu and it makes things really hard for her to get past. She still needs the support of the oxygen and deep suctioning. We are hopeful that she will be ready to go home on Monday but we will make sure she gets all the time she needs to get better. It may take longer than that. We really covet your prayers at this time. Please continue to pray:
1. Maggie could get off oxygen and breathe well on her own
2. She would only need to be suctioned with the small blue bulb instead of the deep suctioning that can only be done at the hospital
3. She would rest and eat well
4. For the boys to feel better. We had to start them on new rounds of antibiotics/steroids because they aren't improving like we hoped
5. For David and my health. We too are starting to feel very worn down and are worried about getting sick. We started on some Vitamin C and Eccinaccea today hoping we can fend ourselves from sickness
6. For our mommy and daddy hearts. We are struggling being a part from our boys especially when they don't feel good either. Pray this is all over soon.
We truly can't say thank you enough for your prayers! If you have time to leave a comment saying your praying it would really mean the world to me.
She has him wrapped around her fingers. =)
She loves the monkey on her mobile. She smiles at him every time he goes around.
Getting a sponge bath.
A little smile. Love those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
The view from the hospital family room. That is the Memphis/Arkansas bridge in the background.
Her favorite place to be.
I finally saw the boys for the first time last night. I had not seen them since Monday night before this. I met them for dinner at Holiday Ham. I couldn't kiss and hug them enough times!
She loves her paci.
A sleep in my arms.
Thank you again for your prayers!