1. My biggest is about to turn 5 so we have been busy getting ready for his birthday party. Can you guess the theme?
2. Just call her bruiser. Maggie vs. the ground. The ground won. Sweet girl took a tumble when trying to pull up the other day and hit face first on the ground. It has since turned a nice bluish/black color.
3. I think I might have gotten a little too close to running out of gas. At this point I was pulling into the gas station.
4. The kids and I were on a run last Saturday when we came across a hurt hawk. It was laying in the road but tried to move when the boys came along on the scooters. I called a Bird Rescue Center and this nice man came to pick it up and take it to a Vet. We are hoping he could be saved.
5. Austin's school had a JK Social at My Big Backyard on Saturday. Everyone was having fun until my big guy fell in the nasty pond. Seriously, fell in. I about died. Who knows what gross stuff is in that water. He thankfully jumped out rather quickly and wasn't really phased by it. After that happened I just let him play in the sprinklers (the rain area provided by the Big Backyard) until he was soaking wet from head to toe.
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy the weekend!