Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy 5th Birthday Austin

Happy 5th birthday to my precious Austin!
_MG_6993
Oh how we delighted in you from the moment you were born. _MG_7024
You were such a gift to us after we had experienced such deep and profound grief. family pic
It was as if your eyes could see straight into my heart and knew how very much I needed you in my life.
IMG_0025
You were always on the go...standing by 8.5 months and walking by 9 months. IMG_0954 race
Your 1st birthday was such a proud moment for me. I had dreamed of celebrating a 1st birthday with Forrest and was heartbroken to know I would never experience any birthdays with him so I soaked up every part of your 1st birthday.
playing with trucks
You have your serious moments but overall you love to laugh and always have.
PC140011 copy
We were thrilled to find out you would be a big brother and what a great big brother you have become.
PB260004
IMG_0402 IMG_2254
Untitled IMG_8112 IMG_8197
Each moment and each birthday we have celebrated with you have been such a joy!
IMG_1061
IMG_4110
IMG_7585
You are passionate about so many things and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for your life.
IMG_1337
 I hope you always know how very loved you are and there is nothing you can do that would make us love you more or love you less. IMG_1093 IMG_4367 IMG_4386
Happy birthday sweet boy!  We love you to the moon and back...forever and always!

No comments: