1. We loved celebrating our biggest on Wednesday! For some reason the fact that he holds up all 5 fingers when asked how old he is is rocking my world. 5 seems so old! We had a great day though and truly enjoyed celebrating his precious life.
2. These 2 and their amazing imaginations. On this particular day they were pretending to be rock climbers climbing up the tallest mountain to rock climb up the last part. Mind you it was 80 degrees outside and they were dressed for winter.
They pretend often that they are firefighters fighting fires. Our sweet babysitter took this one.
3. I did a little photo shoot with Maggie in her new Matilda Jane clothes. I truly could just eat her up.
4. Sweet girl had to get tubes last Friday. She has had 7 ear infections in 5 months so it was time to do something else. She has done well since the surgery. Hoping this really helps her ears. (I think these 2 are smitten with each other.)
5. Watch the video to see how our lives are about to get a lot busier!
Happy Friday friends!