Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, September 9, 2013

the night before...

6 years ago on this night I was preparing to head to the hospital to start the induction period to meet my new baby.  I was on staff doing youth ministry at my church so I worked a regular Sunday morning and then the girls and their moms held a baby shower for me that afternoon at church.  I had a chance to love on them and let them love on me before I went on maternity leave.   P9090021
I said goodbye, went home, took a shower, made sure everything was packed and then headed to the hospital to start the induction.   P9090003 P9080012 P9090005_edited-1
I was 3.5 weeks early so we knew it would take through the night before we started to really move forward so David and I settled in for the night. DSCN0564
I knew that the next day my life would change forever but I had no idea the journey we would begin on that Monday night, September 10, 2007.

1 comment:

ashleywheatley said...

Love this!! Thought of you so much this week friend. Love you!!