Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Life lately

Life lately has been busy but oh so sweet at the same time.

I love my new cookbook called baby love.  It has recipes for baby pureed food.  Maggie has enjoyed almost all the recipes I have tried for her.
It's what's for dinner...and breakfast and lunch for Maggie. #lovebabylovecookbook #coupleweeksworthoffood
I was going through old pictures and found this gem of the first time Austin asked to take a picture with Miller.  Miller was 7 weeks old and Austin finally acknowledged that he had a baby brother.  I will always cherish this picture because it was real life.  Neither was dressed in their "best", Miller had thrush for about the 10th time so his mouth was purple, Austin had no pants on but his smile is infectious.  At that moment he generally loved his baby brother.#tbt to the first time Austin asked to hold Miller. Proud big brother.
Austin had his first big homework assignment so we spent a lot of time working on it.  He had to create a habitat for an alligator.
Just a little early morning painting (and bouncing for Maggie). Austin's first "big" homework assignment-making a habitat for an alligator.
The finished alligator habitat.  Austin painted the box, created the pond, picked out the "trees", created the clouds, and helped me with the research.  He also cut out all the information and pictures for the top part.
IMG_9124 IMG_9126 IMG_9127 IMG_9127 IMG_9128
Knight birthday parties with friends.IMG_6365  IMG_6367
Professional pictures taken by the talented Elizabeth Wiggs.
IMG_6366
My happy, happy baby girl!
IMG_6372
I was dropping off clothes to be consigned and Miller fell in love with this Thomas and asked me to take his picture in it.  He looks so old to me here.
IMG_6377
Soccer season has begun and this #4 is doing great.  I think he understands offense, still a little confused on defense but he is having fun!
IMG_6419
They are the leaping lizards.  The other kids on the team are our friends kids so it makes for a fun Friday night!
IMG_6420 IMG_6421 IMG_6422 IMG_6423
Just a little recap on life in the Spence household.

No comments: