Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

7th Annual Forrest Spence 5k

My life has been consumed by the race so as I am come out of the race fog and back into reality. I wanted to just shout from the rooftops what a success the race was this year!  We had close to 1250 participants and raised over $85,000 with more money still coming in!  The morning ran so smoothly and besides being HOT it was perfect!  Truly a great morning.
1235 participants and over $84,000 raised!!!  Thank you to the participants, volunteers, and sponsors. We are so thankful for you. #forrestspence5k My little loves!  So proud to be their mommy and mommy to sweet Forrest!  Awesome #forrestspence5k!

No comments: