Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, August 11, 2014

First Day of school

The boys both had their first day of school today.  I can't believe that I now have two kids in school.  They were both really excited to get started.

  Untitled
Miller has 2 teachers this year because they are team teaching.  Austin had Mrs. Griesbeck when he was in PK and we loved her so we are thrilled to have her and Mrs. Hayden.

After their half day we went and enjoyed a cupcake and cookie together.  
Maggis started going to "school" at our church this summer.  She loves being there with her little friends.  I will now have 1 entire day without kids.  I don't even remember what that is like anymore. =)
Untitled  Untitled

Here are their beginning of the year survey's.

Austin
Grade – SK
Favorite Subject – Reading
Favorite Encore – Library
Favorite activity – Work with my teacher
What do you want to be when you grow up? An Orthopaedic Surgeon
Best Friend – Stewart
Teacher – Mrs. Cameron
Goals for SK Year: 
1.  Learn how to read
2.  Learn how to tie my shoes.
3.  Practice self-control and patience.
4.  Be kind to everyone.
5.  Try my hardest in everything.


Miller
Grade – Pre-K
Favorite Subject – Reading
Favorite Encore – Music
Favorite activity – Sing
What do you want to be when you grow up? A doctor and a construction worker
Who are you excited about being in your class?  George
Teacher – Mrs. Hayden and Mrs. Griesbeck
Goals for PK Year: 
1.  Sing
2.  Learn all the letter sounds
3.  Be a good helper
4.  Be kind to everyone
5.  Try my hardest

No comments: