Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, August 15, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  The boys have had a great first week of school.  They both love their teachers and their class which is such a blessing.  I am so thankful for Christ Methodist Day School and how they are such a well rounded school making sure to teach all areas of life while still being an academically strong school.  They are becoming a big advocate for the Forrest Spence Fund which I am so thankful for.  Each month more parents are coming to volunteer at our monthly dinners and quite a few have signed up for our race.  Truly so thankful for this school!
Untitled

2. David texted me this the other day...it made my morning!

3. All 200 yard signs have been distributed around the Memphis area...8 days till game time!!! Have you signed up yet? Click here to sign up today.
Untitled

4.  Dingdad and Yaya returned this week from being away for over 3 weeks.  We missed them terribly.  They brought the boys back a model airplane to put together.  They were so excited to put it together and play with it.  I love these little airplane loving boys!


5. I think the littles and I are going to enjoy our Fridays together. Bike ride to Panera for lunch and great quality time together. I think the littles and I are going to enjoy our Fridays together. Bike ride to Panera for lunch and great quality time together.

Happy Friday friends!

No comments: