1. Last Friday David and I enjoyed a great night at Live at the Garden with 2 of our favorite couples. It was a perfect night weather wise and great company. A great date night!
2. We made a Jerry's Sno Cones run on Wednesday night...I think Maggie enjoyed her first sno-cone.
3. My oldest brother just flew into Memphis for a few days before he officially moves to Nashville. We are enjoying spending time with him. Maggie has quite an affection for her Uncle Toph.
4. We tried out a music class last Friday to see if its something we want to do in the Fall. Miller is quite the musician in our family but Maggie was the one who LOVED it!
5. We had a fun Saturday morning of exploring and going on a hike around Shelby Farms. I love having her little hand in mine.
I love this picture of David with his baby girl. Holding her hand while also holding her adored lovie on his shoulder.
Happy Friday friends!