Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, August 4, 2014

Forrest's blanket

The other day I walked into Maggie's room to change her diaper and she immediately layed down on Forrest's blanket.  My mom had been here earlier in the day watching the kids so I guess she had put the blanket down on the floor because usually it is on the ottoman.  I had to grab my phone and take a picture of her laying on her brothers blanket.
Untitled
I yelled at Austin to grab my phone for me before I missed the chance to get her on the blanket and then of course the boys wanted in on the action. They layed down on the blanket as well. I love this picture I got of my 3 babies laying on their brothers blanket.  The next few pictures are real life though...not everything comes out picture perfect like we make it out to be.
It makes me smile to see these pictures but it also makes my heart hurt terribly that he isn't here taking pictures with his siblings.

No comments: