Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, August 1, 2014

Five for Friday

Five for Friday

1.  The weather has been amazing so we have been soaking it up as much as we can.  We took an afternoon bike ride on Wednesday.  I absolutely love riding bikes with Austin.  Watching my kids grow up is hard but its during moments like this one where I am riding my bike next to him that I am thrilled about seeing him grow and mature. Perfect afternoon for a bike ride. #tryingtowearthemout

2. This sweet girl LOVES to go swimming. I had to take a picture of her on Sunday in her swimsuit and with those eyes. They get me everytime. Untitled

3. Speaking of swimming, on Monday afternoon she launched herself in the baby pool and hit her chin on the side of the pool. It split right open. I rushed her to a plastic surgeons office where they dermabonded it. The next morning we woke up and she had pulled most of the glue off and it was hanging there again. I took her back in where they glued it again and put steristrips on it. It was pretty traumatic but she took it like a champ. She really is the bravest and strongest little girl I know. The side of the swimming pool vs Maggie= swimming pool won. #splitchin #dermabond

4.  The boys received enough stickers from their ticket system to receive an award.  They picked seeing the new Planes movie.  It was really cute and I highly recommend seeing it if you have boys.


5.  My birthday was on July 21 and I though it was so cool when I woke up that my watch was wishing me a happy birthday.  All day that little cake stayed on my watch.  It made me smile everytime I looked at my watch. I love that my watch reminded me all day that its my birthday!  Definitely brought a smile to my face when I woke up this morning. #happybirthdaytome

Happy Friday friends!  I can't believe August is already here!!!

No comments: