Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, September 19, 2014

Five for Friday

1.  I finished my piece of furniture.  I really like how it turned out.  (I still have to paint the screws, just noticed in the picture that I haven't painted those since putting the doors back on the cabinets).  It took A LOT of time and energy but worth it when we moved it into Maggie's big girl room.  We now have to get the propellor down and move it into the boys new room.  Lots of rearranging around here.
  Untitled

2. My little sous chef helping me in the kitchen. I hope my little sous chef always wants to help me in the kitchen.

3. Sometimes you just have to make the kids work when they do some damage to your house. They marked up the walls when playing rough with their tent so I thought the best punishment was to make them clean the walls with a Magic Eraser.  I don't think it was punishment though because they loved doing it.


4.  Her favorite way to ride around. Untitled

5.  We finally finished our "formal" living room.  So thankful we have another room complete.  We are in the process right now of working on our dining room.  Hoping to have it done by Thanksgiving so we can host the holidays with our families.IMG_0618 DSC_0001 DSC_0002 DSC_0003

Happy Friday friends!  Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: