Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Happy birthday Austin!

This precious guy is 6 years old today!!! DSC_0058
The first time I met him I was so overwhelmed with love and protection for him.  I can't even describe the moment I held him for the first time and knew he was our 2nd special gift from above.
  I'm so loved
_MG_7024
His daddy was and still is so very proud of him.
P9250026
 He brings so much joy to our family.
DSC_0028
Some of the things he loves...Legos are definitely his number 1!
IMG_0658
and he loves sweets...especially Gibson's donuts but any sweet is good to him...I have never seen him turn down a dessert or sweet.
 DSC_0013
He also loves planes and has his entire life because of his grandad.
DSC02488
He is the BEST big brother...so nurturing...loving...patient...he truly adores all 3 of his siblings.
UntitledFrom the one who inspired so much with his little life and from 2 who inspire me to continue helping families as they battle a critical or chronic illness...sign up for the Forrest Spence 5k and help us make a difference. www.forrestspencefund.org
Untitled
He loves school and I am so thankful for that.  He truly excels there and enjoys going everyday.
Untitled Untitled
He enjoys almost all sports and is extremely competitive...always wanting me to time him and to "race".
Untitled Untitled Untitled
He's inquisitive, smart, energetic, a feeler, and a helper.
 Untitled
He is a gift to our family and I am so thankful to call him my son!
DSC_0034
Happy 6th birthday precious boy...you are a true gift!

1 comment:

lindley said...

Ohhhh so sweet! Love all the different faces he has! Hope Austin has a wonderful birthday and knows how much he is loved! What a blessing he has in you and David and what a blessing he is to you!