1. We are excited to be heading to a tree farm tomorrow to cut down our tree. This is our first time to cut down our own tree so I am very excited. I have been eager to get ours so I'm pumped we are going tomorrow.
2. Love this picture of my little guy. Not the greatest picture but such a reflection of his personality. This little guy loves life (and donuts which he's eating).
3. Enjoying constant music in our house. Austin is constantly singing, playing the guitar, harmonica, or drums. Miller usually participates in some way.
4. So thankful for the relationship my boys share. They really do adore and love each other. Praying this relationship can stay this way forever. Nothing better than seeing your 2 loves love each other so well.
5. Blessed by sweet girlfriends in Boston. 6 of us spent time together last night making new shirts for our children and enjoying time together. It was just what I needed after some hard days with my boys.