So sorry I have not blogged in a while. We are quite busy at the moment but I hope to update the blog with some fun adventures on Monday or Tuesday. For now...I will do my Five for Friday.
1. My littlest makes me laugh everyday, numerous times a day. He has one of the funniest little personalities. He loves helmets and puts his on all the time. This is him wearing his buddy William's helmet at the park.
2. The FSF newsletters went out this week and should be arriving in mailboxes very soon. Let me know if you didn't get one and would like to receive one.
3. I am having the best week with my children (again, will blog about it on Monday or Tuesday).
4. I am trying really hard to start running again so any accountability would be great. I am super slow (especially when I am pushing 2 boys that weigh over 50 lbs in a double BOB) but its a start. Not sure how the boys or I are going to make it through the cold winter running but hopeful we can do it.
5. Some funny quotes from my 3 year old.
"Mom, that school bus doesn't have a nose." -Driving down the road we saw a school bus without the front part that sticks out. The hood was flat.
"Mom, I don't have enough en-gy (energy) to go poopy." -He says this as he's sitting on the toilet.
"Mom, those cheeros are really loud." -Talking about the cheerleaders who were practicing their cheer next to us.