1. We found a delicious and cheap Authentic Mexican place close by. This is the best news!!! I have searched and searched for good, cheap mexican (like Las Delicias) and think I found it. We will be eating there lots.
2. Thankful to my in laws for placing a beautiful Christmas plant at Forrest's gravesite. Wish I could be there to do it but thankful they are.
3. My mom is coming to visit in 6 days!!! Woo hoo!!!! We can't wait to see Gigi!
4. Wednesday was Austin's last day of Soccer. He had such wonderful coaches and we were sad to say goodbye.
5. Austin is learning to write his letters and this is his first word to write on his own. JESUS. I spelled it for him but he looked up at our letter crafts and wrote every letter by himself. I know I'm bragging but again this is my blog for me to remember our precious life so I don't want to forget this.
Anything you want to add for your Five for Friday? Happy weekend!!!