Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, November 11, 2011

Five for Friday

Five for Friday - doing things I am thankful for since it's almost Thanksgiving!

1.  So thankful for this man.  He works so hard everyday. He is a wonderful physician, father, and husband.
IMG_4855
2.  Thankful for friends.  Both of our husbands are working tomorrow so we are spending the day together.  So much nicer than spending a Saturday alone. IMG_4755
3.  Thankful that Austin is in a little better mood.  Notice I said little. =)
IMG_4728
4.  Thankful to a friend who sent old pictures she found from our wedding.
Scanned Image 113140001
5.  Thankful for great friendships that go back 13 years and still make you laugh. Old photo
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

jennie brooks said...

LOVE IT!!! Can't help but laugh every time I see that!