Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Seven for Saturday

Since yesterday was Friday and I really want to start doing Five for Friday but wanted my Friday post to focus on Forrest I decided to wait till today to post.  So today I'm doing Seven for Saturday.

1.  Going on a date with this hottie tonight to this Restaurant.
IMG_3723
2.  Taking a hike to this beautiful place today with my family.
IMG_4585
 3.  Really loving working on our Thankful Tree.
IMG_4844
Austin has really loved coming up with things he is thankful for.  My favorite include blanket.
IMG_4845
and ice cream sandwich.
IMG_4846
4.  For beautiful weather in Boston for the next week.
Weather
5.  For my biggest little guy loving working on his letters.  He is really into learning each letter and constantly asks what that word starts with.  The teacher in me is eating it up.
IMG_4850
6.  For my littlest little guy getting a haircut on Thursday.  He was starting to look like Bozo and I really struggled with letting anyone cut his hair but I think it turned out well.  He still has his precious curls.
IMG_4832 IMG_4841
7.  For this new day and knowing that I am one day closer to being reunited with my precious first born.
PA150007

3 comments:

jennie brooks said...

I thought Miller had a haircut when I saw your pic on FB this morning. Love your letters! So creative! Don't you love hearing what little ones are thankful for? So sweet! Miss you.

Melody said...

first off that menu looks so yummy, glad y'all are getting an evening out together, and second of all, we are doing a Thanksgiving tree too! I did one last year out of an old Kroger sack and put it on Lilliana's bedroom door but that's not possible with a mobile 1 year old this year, I figured all the leaves would be eaten :)

Love those precious little curls, he is too cute!

Miss you friend and continuing to thing and pray for you!

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

I want to hear more about the Thankful Tree, Miss I'm-not-Martha-Stewart! It looks so cute! I love those letters. I'm shipping Helen up so she can learn from you.