Since yesterday was Friday and I really want to start doing Five for Friday but wanted my Friday post to focus on Forrest I decided to wait till today to post. So today I'm doing Seven for Saturday.
1. Going on a date with this hottie tonight to this Restaurant.
2. Taking a hike to this beautiful place today with my family.
3. Really loving working on our Thankful Tree.
Austin has really loved coming up with things he is thankful for. My favorite include blanket.
and ice cream sandwich.
4. For beautiful weather in Boston for the next week.
5. For my biggest little guy loving working on his letters. He is really into learning each letter and constantly asks what that word starts with. The teacher in me is eating it up.
6. For my littlest little guy getting a haircut on Thursday. He was starting to look like Bozo and I really struggled with letting anyone cut his hair but I think it turned out well. He still has his precious curls.
7. For this new day and knowing that I am one day closer to being reunited with my precious first born.