Woo hoo! It's Friday...Five for Friday time!
1. Yaya and Dingdad are coming to visit us next week...everyone is so excited to have them in town.
2. I booked the boys and my trip home in January. We are going home for 2 weeks! Can't wait to see friends and family, eat some good Mexican food, worship in our home church, participate in the Forrest Spence Fund dinner at the FedEx House, and so much more!
3. The Forrest Spence Fund newsletter is ready to send to the printer. This year we started working on it in September but no matter how much time we give ourselves, it is always so stressful at the end. David and I have been working day and night updating the database. There are almost 1300 names on our database so it's a lot to keep up with. I will be so thankful when these bad boys are in the mail.
4. Austin is doing so well with his letters and loves making our craft letter of the day. Yesterday was P so we read a book about Penguins and made a P-Penguin craft.
5. I am so thankful for precious, Godly women who are pouring into my lives here in Boston. I am a part of a wonderful Bible study full of incredible women of God and they have loved me deeply even without knowing me that well. I shared 2 weeks ago about the anniversary of Forrest's passing coming up and this past Wednesday she brought me this. What a treasure! I really will miss these ladies when we leave.