Five for Friday...
1. I am soo thankful for my mom for numerous reasons but today I am thankful that is she is taking care of our precious Sadie.
Since we left Memphis 5 months ago, Sadie has lived with quite a few people and it just wasn't working out. She was traumatized by us leaving and took it out on the people she was living with. Thankfully my mom was willing to take Sadie into her home and let her live with her until we return. Thanks Mom! I am so thankful for you.
2. Thankful that David's parents are here visiting. The boys have LOVED having their grandparents here. We will be sad to see them leave on Monday.
3. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal with the Spences. Thankful that Diane was here to help with the cooking. It was a tight squeeze around the dinner table but we loved all being together.
4. Excited we are heading to Edaville Railroad in Carver, MA today. We are taking a train ride through the Christmas Festival of Lights and playing on the vintage amusement rides for kids. I know Austin is going to love it.
5. So thankful for these precious men in my life. I am so blessed.