Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, November 1, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  David and I went out of town to Boston for 5 days by ourselves.  It was magical!
Another great day in Boston!  Biked the Esplanade, spent some time in Cambridge, and enjoyed our favorite bakery called Flour. We have loved our time away but ready to see our babies.

2.  While we were there we did this...it was amazing!
Untitled

 3.  Then I took the kids to Florida solo on a flight...it actually went well but I am still recovering and may be recovering for a little while longer.
Flying solo with 3 kids...prayers would be greatly appreciated.

4.  We flew to Florida to visit my dad, stepmother, and grandmother.  Maggie is named after my grandmother.  Marguerite Guy is my grandmother and Marguerite Anne is my daughter.  They both go by Maggie.  It was beautiful to see 2 of the most special women in my life together.  I will cherish this picture for ever.
Marguerite meet Marguerite. Worth the solo flight with 3 kids to see my beautiful grandmother meet my precious daughter. #tearsofjoy

5.  The kids were supposed to be superhero's for Halloween but I left their costumes in Florida. IMG_9366
Mom fail...they decided to be pilots instead and rebounded great since we had all that stuff on hand. Maggie went on to sleep. She was exhausted from the traveling and being on Eastern Time. Happy Halloween from 2 pilots!  #momfail #leftcostumesinflorida #maggieisalreadyasleep

Happy Friday friends!  Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

Ack! I would say 5 days in Boston with your hubs was AMAZING! Good for you! The pic of Maggie and her great-grandmother is absolutely a TREASURE.