1. David and I went out of town to Boston for 5 days by ourselves. It was magical!
2. While we were there we did this...it was amazing!
3. Then I took the kids to Florida solo on a flight...it actually went well but I am still recovering and may be recovering for a little while longer.
4. We flew to Florida to visit my dad, stepmother, and grandmother. Maggie is named after my grandmother. Marguerite Guy is my grandmother and Marguerite Anne is my daughter. They both go by Maggie. It was beautiful to see 2 of the most special women in my life together. I will cherish this picture for ever.
5. The kids were supposed to be superhero's for Halloween but I left their costumes in Florida.
Mom fail...they decided to be pilots instead and rebounded great since we had all that stuff on hand. Maggie went on to sleep. She was exhausted from the traveling and being on Eastern Time.
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy your weekend!