Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Random pictures

I have so much to catch up on that it's a little overwhelming.  I thought I would start with some random pictures of life lately.

My 10 month old is now standing on her own.  She is getting too big too fast.
My little garden gnome is standing on her own. #ohmy
 Austin played his last soccer game this season. Sad to not have Friday night games anymore. I really enjoyed seeing my friends each week. Untitled Untitled Untitled
We put the 3 kids together in our big tub. They all loved it! It was too much for me to handle on my own because those 2 boys are crazy wild and she wants to keep standing but its fun to do when David is around.
Untitled
Before we left for our 2 trips we had some friends over for a cookout. One family has triplets and another family has twins. We also had over some other adults as well. It was a full house but oh so fun! 3+2+1=a fun but loud evening at our home tonight.  Loved having the Womack triplets and Williams twins plus families over for dinner tonight. Can't wait to watch these 6 grow up together. Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Took the kids to the park the other day and the boys spent majority of the time collecting sticks and making a "wall" with them.  They also wanted to be pilots on this day as well.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Austin learned to ride his bike without training wheels this weekend.  We have been practicing for the last few weeks but he really got it on Sunday.  I am so proud of this big boy!

This video is from a couple weeks ago at the cousins house.  Austin's cousin Olivia can ride without training wheels so that is what motivated him to try.  Obviously daddy is a lot better at teaching him than me.  I let him run directly into the prickly bushes (he says bee bush because that is where a lot of bees live when the flowers bloom in the Spring).  After he ran into the bushes I then died laughing instead of helping him.

 Just a little recap of life around here.   Hoping to post our recents trips soon.

1 comment:

ashleywheatley said...

love it! can't wait to catch up with you more and hear about everything!! love you!