Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Monday, November 18, 2013

Zoo Boo

I realized I never did a post on Le Bonheur Zoo Boo.

We took the kids along with David's parents to Le Bonheur's Zoo Boo two weekends before Halloween.  We took pictures of the kids in their costumes in our yard before we went.  I am so glad we did since I left the costumes in Florida and they didn't get to be superheroes on the actual day.
Untitled
Austin decided that he wanted to be batman which meant Miller also wanted to be a superhero and then  they wanted Maggie to be one too. My best friend found Maggie's costume at Target and it was perfect. Untitled IMG_9346
Austin started out the night in a bad mood but thankfully rebound and was in better spirits in no time. IMG_9348
The 2 littles loved it.
IMG_9351
My littlest superhero.
IMG_9353
My strong superhero showing how strong he is.
IMG_9355 IMG_9361
We then made it to the zoo and immediately went to the rides. The lines get long quickly so we have learned to hit the train and all the rides first.
Untitled Untitled
My little clan on the train.Untitled
They were showing me their super powers. Untitled Untitled
The sweater Maggie is wearing was worn by David's twin sister 33 years ago so I wanted to get a picture of Maggie in it with her grandparents. Untitled
We finished the night with a group shot. Untitled
On the way out the boys wanted their pictures with the superhero lights. Untitled Untitled Untitled
The costumes have been a big hit and have been worn many times since they were purchased. Untitled Untitled

No comments: