Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, November 15, 2013

Five for Friday

1.  We are doing a Thankful tree again this year.
Untitled
I love seeing what the boys come up with each day.  Some of my favorites so far.
Untitled Untitled Untitled
Of course my very favorite.
Untitled

2. Every Friday in Austin's class is Special Friday for a classmate. Today is Austin's special day. We made a poster all about him and brought in a special snack. He has been asking about his special Friday since the first Friday of school. Because his last name is towards the end of the alphabet the poor guy had to wait a lot of weeks until it was his turn. It brought back a lot of memories making his poster together.
IMG_7293

3.  The boys have been asking for a while to play putt putt so we took them this past Sunday.  It was a lot of fun and hilarious to watch a 3 and 5 year old hit the ball.  We are definitely going to do this again.
First time to play putt putt as a family. Truly hilarious watching a 3 and 5 year old play!  Memories for sure.
4. Cold weather for me means baking warm things like banana and pumpkin bread. IMG_7292

5. My precious bible study chose the Forrest Spence Fund as their non-profit for the Salt and Light Project this past Tuesday. We collected enough items to make 2 full Care Bags and a ton of extra stuff to go in more Care Bags. We also made 135 tags for the December and January Unit Appreciation project. I am so thankful for these precious women in my life. IMG_7304 IMG_7303 IMG_7302
Happy Friday friends!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

lindley said...

Awwww! I love Friendly Fridays at CMDS!!! Really, why does anyone ever have to leave JK???