Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, November 8, 2013

Five for Friday

1. Monday was tough just like every anniversary but the Lord met us in our sorrow and provided a lot of laughter and joy as well. Tim Keller in Walking With God Through Pain and Suffering.   "The idea that the prince of Heaven would empty himself and become poor, to live and dwell among us is humbling. The idea that there is nothing in the human experience that God himself has not s

2.  This quote was sent to me on November 4 and I can't stop thinking about it.  Truly so moving!
Tim Keller, Walking With God Through Pain and Suffering. 

The idea that the prince of Heaven would empty himself and become poor, to live and dwell among us is humbling. The idea that there is nothing in the human experience that God himself has not suffered, even losing a child, is sustaining. And the idea that in His resurrection, Jesus' scars became His glory is empowering. God will use these scars for His glory, as they become our glory. Indeed, the end hasn't been written. 


3. I love watching my 2 littles interact and enjoy each others company. This was taken at story time at Laurelwood Booksellers yesterday. Untitled

4. I truly enjoy checking on my boys after they are a sleep. I never know how Miller will be sleeping. I happened to have my camera to take a picture on this night. Untitled

5. The greatest woman I have ever met...my beautiful Grandmother. Maggie is named after this beautiful lady. Oh how I love her and loved seeing her last week. Such a treasure she has been to my life.
708aaa79-bcf7-4519-aacc-3c76967adee4

Happy Friday friends!  Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: