1. I went to the most amazing concert I have ever been to on Monday night. I will blog more about it later but it was incredible!
Can you guess who it was?
2. I made these for our annual lake weekend! I found the recipe in a magazine and took a picture of it and decided to try them. Who doesn't love cookies with a rolo inside?!?
3. Last weekend was perfect! My 4 best friends from college and their husbands head to the lake for an annual weekend away. We stayed in our pj's and slippers all day on Saturday and literally moved from the fire to the table to eat and then back again. It was a perfect way to spend a weekend. There is nothing quite like being with friends who have known you 15 years and love you just the way you are.
4. This one dressed up like a cowboy at storytime on Thursday and had me in stitches. He is so funny!
5. This one is into everything. One of her favorite places to play is the bathroom. (I also took a picture because it cracks me up when her ear sticks out of her hat.)
*I also know my bathroom wallpaper is a little "loud" and not my taste...we have plans to redo it in 2 weeks. I am ready for something more my style (nothing against anyone who likes this wallpaper...it's just not my favorite).
Happy Friday friends! Hope you have a great weekend!