Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Friday, March 23, 2012

Five for Friday - Pinterest

I will still probably throw in some random Five for Friday's on our life but for now will add some Five for Friday Favorite Things.

Today's Five for Friday is dedicated to some of my favorite things I most want to do that I found on Pinterest:

1.  I really want to instill in my boys that they help around the house and do chores.  Austin is already pretty good about helping out but he always has to be asked.  I would love for him to do things when he's older without being asked.  I think this chore chart could help.

This next chart has to do with instilling independence into my boys. It was very interesting to me to see what they should have mastered at certain ages.



Source: scribd.com via Brittany on Pinterest


2. I love these clip art frames to hold the boys art in a colorful cute way.


3. If we buy a house that has an upstairs than I think this is a definite need.  Baskets for each person that you grab the stuff inside on the way up the stairs.  I hate clutter so I think this would help with that.


4. Both boys love looking at pictures of themselves so I think they would love this alphabet book that is all about them.


5. I love this idea of a playmat that the boys could put on the ground and then we could pick the playmat up with all their little toys inside. They have really enjoyed playing with legos lately but the tons of small pieces drive me crazy. Anyone want to sew this for me?
Source: fab.com via Brittany on Pinterest

I love Pinterest and love that it instills creativity into people like me who aren't very creative and like to have directions on how to do things.  Next post will be on some things I have done from Pinterest.  

2 comments:

Emilee Odette Garrett said...

Thanks for sharing! I like that chore chart. And I think you're very creative! Can't wait for the next post. (Also can't wait for BOSTON!!!)

Laura Sessions said...

Love these great ideas!