Five for Friday:
1. My bible study is reading Pilgrim's Progress and I am loving it. I read it a few years ago so I am enjoying reading it again and gleaning new stuff every time I read it.
2. Austin doesn't think he needs a nap anymore. What do you think? This is how I found him the other day...bootie up in the air with books all around him. He told me when he woke up that he wasn't really asleep. =)
3. We are struggling with Austin sucking his fingers. He has no desire to quit sucking. The toy he has been eyeing for months isn't even helping. Yes, this is the same picture from last week because we are still on 2 stickers. Any ideas?
4. This is what my boys like to do all day long! This is one of the reasons we chose a co-ed school. We need some sweet girls in our life to soften my boys up.
5. Some quotes to keep me going on this Friday. Hope they encourage you as well.