This has been a rough week. Miller has been sick over the last 2 weeks with the stomach bug and then croupy junk. Austin then got the croupy junk and passed it to David and I. Katie's surgery was Tuesday, Carolee's (my precious bible study leader) husband had a massive stroke Monday night and went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, I haven't slept through the night in days because of the sicknesses, and I am just plain tired. This post will be all over the place. Bear with me.
1. Praise the Lord we have had some beautiful days in Boston. We have taken full advantage of them by being outside as much as possible.
2. My mom gets here tomorrow!!! Woo hoo! We are ready to see Gigi. We have missed her terribly and it will be so good to hug her neck.
3. I keep watching this video and praising the Lord for my precious children, their health, and their life. We made this video for David on a night he wasn't going to make it home in time to say goodnight.
4. I hope my children will remember this song all their life and know that Jesus does love them more than anyone or anything in this world.
5. Buying a house is stressful...buying a house when you live over 1300 miles away is even more stressful. We are praying that the perfect house for our family would just make itself so clear to us and all the loose ends would come together smoothly. It makes me want to sing the song "Where are you Christmas" except change the words to "Where are you Memphis home, why can't I find you".
I told you this post would be everywhere! Happy Friday friends!