Comfort and Joy

I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will
give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
Jeremiah 31:13

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun week

We have had a wonderful week with my mom (and brother for 1 day).  On Monday morning we went to Charlestown (see last post) and Monday afternoon we did our first egg hunt of the year.  David got off a little early and surprised the boys at the egg hunt.  My mom and brother hid the eggs while I was getting the boys ready.  They were so excited to see all the hidden eggs.
IMG_6119 IMG_6120 IMG_6121 IMG_6123 IMG_6129 IMG_6130 IMG_6132
The master egg finder
Checking out their loot after the hunt. IMG_6134 IMG_6139 My precious family
After the egg hunt we took Rico to the dog park to run around.  I think Austin was as excited about the dog park as he was with the egg hunt.
At the dog park with our 'cousin' Rico
Tuesday morning we had to say goodbye to Uncle Toph and Rico.
IMG_6146 IMG_6148
Tuesday and Wednesday we spent riding bikes and tricyles at the neighborhood park and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk. Riding his bike Riding my tricycle First day this year playing with sidewalk chalk
On Thursday we took the boys to the Paramount for their famous brunch.  It was so delicious.  Definitely a must when you visit Boston.  Mom and I both had the caramel & banana french toast.  So, so good!
Paramount brunch
After the Paramount we walked through the Boston Gardens and spent some time visiting our friends the Ducks!  We are big fans of the ducks. We love the Boston ducks! Visiting the ducks Playing on a cool tree
Miller decided to do a little business while in the park. I caught him in the act. His face cracks me up. Pooping in the middle of the Boston Gardens
We have had a great time while Gigi has been here!

1 comment:

jennie brooks said...

Oh my gosh- want to go to Paramount!! Yum. I need to get in Easter mode around here!