Monday, March 5, 2012
Instragram weekend recap
1. Playing in the Bobcat at the Children's Museum on Friday
2. Crawling through the tunnels at the Children's Museum
3. What do you do on a cold, snowy Friday after naps? Take a warm bath with your brother.
4. Enjoying playing in the bathtub
5. Eating at Flour Bakery Saturday morning
6. Loving his warm, glazed poptart at Flour
7. Enjoying my sticky sweet bun at Flour
8. Waking Austin up from his nap. He tells me that he doesn't need to nap anymore. I don't believe him.
9. Audra and I running 10 miles on Sunday morning. We ran all over the city including the beautiful wharf and waterfront.
10. Stopped to take a picture with the ducks who were dressed up for St. Patrick's day.
11. Making a 4 Leaf Clover and this is what Austin named that made him happy. This made me happy as well!
12. Austin enjoying whipped cream on his pancakes for dinner. Pancakes for dinner is our Sunday night tradition. David makes some mean pancakes!